Monday, September 1, 2008

Last day before school

Today we slept in because I took the day off. I wanted to spend the boys last summer vacation day at home with them. I made pancakes and sausage for breakfast, then we layed around and watched tv. About 1pm, we took off to Saginaw where the boys played at the big park by Walmart, while I ran into Sams club for a few items. Then we were off to see "Fly me to the moon!" It was a 3D kids animated movie. Kind of cheesie, but the boys liked it and it was about the only kid movie playing. It was extremely expensive due to the cool glasses we got and I guess they have to get a different screen for the 3D to work. Oh well.


Bryce with the 3D glasses on!



Drew wearing his 3D glasses!



Adam wearing his 3D glasses!



I also wanted to show Uncle Tim the school shoes Drew picked out a few weeks ago. We figured he would think they are cool, so I snapped a picture of them. Since I took a picture of Drew's new shoes, I assumed Bryce would be up-set so I took a picture of his as well. They will never look this clean again anyways! Both boys found great deals on shoes at the out-lets so they each got 2 pairs. Bryce is still learning to tie so we did 1 tie and 1 velcro.
Drew's new school shoes.
Bryce's 2 new pairs of school shoes!


All our papers are signed, checks made out for lunch money, lunches picked out, and back packs ready. Showers will be soon. We are going to attempt to allow Drew to stay up 30 minutes later then Bryce and see how that goes. He is going into the 6th grade so it's only fair. We shall see how he gets up in the morning! Anyways....off to get laundry finished.

Uncle Tim....we hope you like Drew's shoes....

Tootles
~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Robin Roberts said...

Tim wants to know where you bought the Tiger shoes! He thinks the white one is stylin'.

sherri and Adam said...

outlet...but there are no more....we went back the next day for a pair for Adam, but they were all gone...LOL

What size does Tim wear? I can wear these ones...hehehe maybe I can sneak these off and replace with something else and he won't notice, LOL...he wore the colored ones the first day, not sure about tomorrow yet.