Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bryce's road rash

Friday night we went to my parents for dinner and to visit. My parents had not seen Bryce ride his bike without training wheels, so I took his bike and helmet with us. I had also loaded up some big rocks we didn't want from the old landscaping in our front yard, so my mom could put them in her rock garden. While we were unloading them and with only little room in their driveways, Bryce got on his bike. Before I knew it, he was down and crying! I scooped him up right away, and carried a crying Bryce into the house to see what he had done. I kept telling him he was ok, because I really wanted to make sure he'd get back on! He did a good job this time and has quite the road rash! We of course joked that he hurt Grandpa RaRa's new black top, which put a smile on his face. He kind of forgot about it until we went to cut wood today and I had to wrap it. Tonight at dinner, I noticed he had been itching it and it had dried blood on it, so before his shower and before it was all cleaned up, i snapped 2 pictures! I am very happy to report that he did get back on his bike and proved to RaRa, KayKay, Uncle Scott, Aunt Tasha, Devyn and Dustin that he can ride without training wheels! I am extremely proud of him for trying again! Here are the pics of his owwie!




Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Mingok said...

Love your owee! picture Bryce, Your such a CUTIE!! Will be lots more road rash to come! Get back on that bike & ride like crazy!Love you, Grandma KayKay & Grandpa Rara