Monday, September 15, 2008

Drew's football schedule....sry

I didn't realize I didn't have Drew's football schedule on my blog. We just go to their web site, but unless I tell you what that is, you wouldn't know...my bad. He played Saturday night (yes even in the rain) although while sitting there waiting for his game to start it poured, while he was playing, it didn't rain! Them poor cheerleaders for the game before him were soaked! They are all gonna be sick! Drew's team lost 6-14 I think, but wow did they try! They finally got the taste of a touch down, so we were all excited! Drew was in on a good block (knock down) whatever, and "G" was screaming because she was so excited! He is also running much faster when someone on the other team gets a break away. He is 1 of the first couple down there trying to knock him down! VERY IMPRESSIVE!!! Anyways....here is his schedule!

Saturday September 20th HOME (Vassar HS) 3pm

Saturday September 27th AWAY (CLIO HS) 9am

Saturday October 4th HOME (VASSAR HS) 5pm

Saturday October 11th AWAY (GRAND BLANC) 1pm....
(For teams traveling to Grand Blanc for games this season, please note that Grand Blanc plays their home games at Lake Fenton Middle School. ) This was on their web site.

Saturday October 18th BYE week (I don't know what that means and I don't know if there are play offs!)

Anyways....there you go for those that were asking!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: