Monday, September 8, 2008

up-date on my previous work...ha

Well, from what we have heard, Norm was a snake for the last 3-4 months, and owes everyone and every business he was involved with - money! He hadn't made payments in awhile to basically everyone and it finally caught up to him. He skipped town, and thinks he will get away with things he did. I won't bore you with details, but he's in MAJOR trouble!

The good news is....MANY MANY MANY people have talked about going partners and opening the store back up. Nothing right away, because I do believe the bank will own the store in 2 weeks, so it will be at least that long. Dawn, my-self, my mom and a co-worker were up there cleaning our butts off today. Dawn and I met at 6am to make coffee for our regular customers. Many didn't know a thing until they walked in and saw the store EMPTY!! We donated all the big ice cream tubs, pizza condiments and ice cream cones to Reese Elementary and Middle school, and to St. Michael's (where our kids go.) We had lots of laughs and talked to lots of friends that stopped up to wish us the best and told us to keep our chins up! So anyways, we are filing for unemployment tomorrow together, and going to enjoy some time off...but we do plan on being back!

Enough rambling on...I have lots to get done today, so tomorrow I can start on my honey-do-list....LOL

Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: