Sunday, September 14, 2008

A GOOD LAUGH

When my worked abruptly closed a week ago, Dawn and I had cleaned the store out, taking some things home. The schools couldn't' take the opened 3 gallon ice cream buckets so we took a few that we would eat. Those things take up so much room in our freezer, so after the boys ate it a few nights, I transferred it into a smaller bucket. I thought the dogs would enjoy some ice cream, so I called them both out. Molly was the only 1 interested, so while standing in the living room, watching Drew's football game tape from last night, I see the 3 gallon ice cream bucket flying around in the air. I look and see the Molly has her head stuck in it, and isn't sure how to get it out! By no means was it tight, all she needed to do was tip her head down...LOL OMG we all stood there laughing so hard at her. She backed herself under the kitchen table, and just sat there. Once I snapped a few pictures, Drew took it off her, and told her not to pick her head up again! OMG we were laughing so hard! I even had to wipe down her face and ears!!! Anyways.....it was super funny and just wanted to share! Thanks for the laughs Molly, you sure are a funny puppy!




Molly stuck


Too funny


Molly with her head out!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: