Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 2 of my big project

So I went outside and started working on my big project about 9am to try to get a full day in. WOW did it warm up fast. Anyways, I took a breakfast and a lunch break but basically worked full force all day. I had to quit about 3pm, because I was way too hot! My face was red and I was sweating like crazy! I may try to get another hour in while the boys are at football, just because I am about half way thru the hardest part, but I may just wait til tomorrow afternoon. I still haven't found the well or a body (LOL) but I did find a huge stump from what must have been a bush. Looks like they just decided to cover it up...UGH! I tried to get it out, but Adam is going to have to hack away at it a bit! Now with all the rocks spread all over the yard and a huge dirt pile, it really does look like a grave in our front yard! AHHH Anyways, here are some newer pictures of my progress.


The rope is my guide for the new flower bed! I did start digging up the grass but wow thats tough work!



The remaining mound and my rope for the new flower bed!



Another view of my new flower bed and the mound!



UGH the bush stump I found and dug around but can't get out! It's right in the middle so I was a bit leery thinking the well is near too!

More after another days work! Hopefully this is only a 1 week project, but i don't know. I can't work on it all day again until Friday, since tomorrow I am meeting some friends for lunch and Thursday I am working picture day at Bryce's school.


Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: