Thursday, September 11, 2008

My kids

Bryce had his 2nd soccer game tonight. We noticed he needs to work on goal kicks. While in the goal, at 3 different attempts to kick it out, 1 time he fell on his hinnie, 1 time he barley kicked it and the 3rd time, he finally got ahold of it! We couldn't help but giggle a little. Bryce did miss 1 of his practices, so maybe thats when they did goal kicks. He had never done 1 until tonight. O well...we will get there. We ended the game tonight tied 2-2. Bryce didn't have any goals, but not for lack of trying. He did let 1 shot get thru on him though. At that point, the game was then 2-1 bad guys but then the good guys caught right up! He said on the way home that the other team was good. That's good for him to learn that he can't win every game! WTG buddy, I can't wait til Saturday am, so see your next game!


Drew had football practice tonight. When Adam got home, he handed me his football pictures! I took a few pictures of them with my camera so I can post them on here, LOL. "G" and KayKay and any Aunts that read this....you have pictures at my house from the packages, so don't worry about printing them off here. Hope to see some of you at Drew's next game at 7pm Saturday night in Caro. He plays 1 game under the lights on the football field, and that's his night, so it should be pretty exciting! Enjoy the pictures!
Good close up of Drew being so serious!
Same picture, just back a bit farther!
Drew is 10...top left next to coaches!
his friends from school are 71 and 89.
Tootles
~SHERRI~

5 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

Wish I could have been there for Bryce but Papa & I will be there Saturday. Drew's football pics look great...

sherri and Adam said...

Cheryl.....glad you'll be at the games on Saturday. your mom was there last night for a little while. i think she was heading up to watch Jenna do her cheerleading though too. I'll bring Drew's football pictures. Do you want the team 1 so you can make a copy of it? I only have 1 of those. let me know!

Mingok said...

Keep trying Bryce, you'll only improve with PRACTICE! Great pictures Drew, sorry we'll be at the Derby when you get to play under the lights, but make sure Mom takes lots of pictures! Love you guys, Grandma & Grandpa Schuch

Dawn said...

Wow Drew looks so grown up in those pics! This football thing is a big deal! Before you know it you'll be cheering him on as a Reese Rocket! Then you'll feel really old! Yeesh! I think I can still picture Adam in his Rocket uniform in school on gamedays. I don't know, there were a lot of jerseys walking around RHS back in the day. I know in his class their were a ton of them on Varsity as sophomores and they ended up being awesome as juniors and seniors. I just can't get past that Vulcan jersey. You know Reese plays them this Friday right? Who will Drew be cheering for?

sherri and Adam said...

LOL Dawn....It's very weird to think about him playing in HS!!! We have talked about it, well actually Adam's mom and I were last night at his game! I am sure I will buy her a Rocket Grandma sweatshirt! LOL.....I wear my Rocket jacket to his games and kind of fotget they are rivals....too bad Reese don't have a youth football team! He laughs and says he is a Reese Vulcan...LOL I am sure we will be at the game friday and he will cheer on REESE!!