Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friends and family that are preggers

OK, so after being shocked with some friends blogs last night, I felt the need to ask for some prayer requests. I have a few family members and friends that are preggers and I just wanted them to know they are in our thoughts and prayers that all goes well. I'll start with family. Robin (Adam's sister) is due November 17th with a baby girl. Their first child!
My cousin Courtney is pregnant not sure about when she is due, but I know she still has awhile to go. My 43 year old cousin Kimmie is pregnant with a boy. She is due March 20th. They have a daughter already and all is great with this boy, being that she is "older" they had an amnio and everything looks normal. I should also tell you all that they waited so long because she had some sort of female cancer (although they kept that a secret) so the chances of her getting pregnant was slim to none and now they are expecting number 2! I am sure my mom will know what female problems she had but I don't remember!

Now onto friends.....my best friend growing up is expecting number 2 in 6 weeks! They have an adorable little guy already! The family I used to babysit for, Dawn and Joe are expecting another child! They have 2 amazing sons already! Then for the shocker that made me want to write this post.......the couple that bought our house in Richville just over 2 years ago already have a cute little girl and will soon hear the sounds of 6 more little footsteps in their house! They found out they were pregnant about a month ago, then went for an ultrasound on Tuesday and found out she has 3 in the oven! TRIPLETS!!! AHHHHHH They will have 4 babies under the age of 15 months when these babies are born!

CONGRATS to you all, and please know your in our thoughts and prayers for happy and healthy pregnancies, deliveries and babies! IF I forgot anyone, I am sorry! Everyone reading this, please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as well!

(I am thinking instead of looking for another job I should start doing day care again! LOL)

Tootles
~SHERRI~

4 comments:

Lisa said...

sherri,
OMG. I sure do hope I dont drink the same water as all of your family and friends.LOL that is alot of babies..maybe we should go into business together. It could be good.

Dawn said...

Thanks for thinking of us in your post. I too was shocked by Mike & Jill's triplets. I think they just crushed my dreams of having a 4th because Joe is scared to death of having that happen to us. Dork. But seriously, isn't that the most exciting news ever? I think it is so cool.

Good luck to all your friends and family expecting. Something is definitely in the air or water or something!

I tell you what, we'd love for you to go back into babysitting. I'd have to talk you into licensing though as work now gives me money towards childcare but it has to be a licensed daycare. For now it looks like we'll have to go to a center for infant care.

sherri and Adam said...

Dawn: all I have to say about getting back into a "licensed" day care is.... : ) Gosh do I miss all my little buddies!

Jill said...

Thank you for all the prayers, we are going to need it. We were shocked enough to find out that we were pregnant. With all the problems we had getting pregnant with Lindsay, we were just thrilled to be able to get pregnant on our own. The fact that 2 eggs made it through the tubes and were both fertilized was another miracle. I know GOD wouldn't give us more than we could handle, but this is a bit scary. With all of our friends and family praying for us, I know we will make it thorugh.