Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bryce's fundraiser

Bryce is once again selling homemade holiday apple pies or homemade apple crisp! They started this last year and it went amazingly. Basically it is what it says....the REFA (reese elementary family association) makes the apples pies and apple crisps, you buy them and can either freeze them or bake them right away. I ordered 2 pies last year and froze them and when I did bake them, they were awesome! This year they are adding the apple crisp so I can't say how good these are. They would be wonderful for the up-coming holidays! I know Cheryl bought some last year too, if you'd like to ask her how they tasted! The profit from these pies because everything is donated is 100% back to Bryce's school. I know last year it went towards the new play ground equipment. It also goes towards the teacher appreciation breakfast the school puts on at the end of the year.
the pies are $8.00
the apples crisp is (9x13) and is $7.00

The money is due Oct 31st. I am helping to make the pies and can bring yours with me and drop it off. The pick up date is Saturday Nov 8th at Christ Lutheran Church in Reese if you'd like to pick your own up. Thanks guys and please let me know!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

I will take the apple crisp we talked about and an apple pie...

sherri and Adam said...

ok, i will add on an apple pie.....thanks "G" : )