Sunday, October 5, 2008

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

HA!!!!! FINALLY! Drew's football team won their first game last night! 22-13! It was very exciting! I am learning how to put videos on here a bit, so on my "day off" tomorrow, I may attempt to put 1 of his tackles on! His name was announced 3 times for tackling! He was actually involved in 4 tackles, but only announced for 3...oh well! YEAH DREW!!! It was also parents night, so Adam and I walked on the field with him and were announced as well! That was their last home game. Anyways, I'll see what I can do about the video part tomorrow....we have too much to get done today! Just wanted to share with everyone that they finally won! We are now 1-4! Better then 0-5! WTG DREW!!!! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!

4 comments:

Robin Roberts said...

Good thing he "put a little boom in it". :)

sherri and Adam said...

lol yup yup...too funny Robin! Thanks for coming you guys! It means a lot that family is there supporting them both! Can't wait til there are 3 Roberts coming to watch their sporting events!

Cheryl and Doug said...

Wish I could have been there to see you but look forward to seeing video...Love G

Mingok said...

We were finally able to get there for the WIN!!! Great job Drew heard your name 3 times, even thou it was mis-pronounced we all new it was you! Love ya, Grandma Kay Kay & Grandpa Rara