Thursday, October 30, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining my-self and 2 other friends to BINGO Monday night! Bay City. Leaving the Reese/Gilford area around 6pm. Please pregnant woman, keep in mind they are usually smokie and 1 of the gals going with me, Dawn from CITGO smokes....although I am sure she wouldn't in the vehicle if we all drove together. We would sit in the smoking section for her, although I don't think it matters if your in smoking or not in these places, it stinks like smoke all over! Just wanted to throw that out there......if someone wants to go and can't make it Monday....I am sure I could find another available night in my NOT SO BUSY life lately, LOL

Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good luck at Bingo! I love to Bingo but I have class on Monday nights and usually hit the hay pretty early these days. We'll definitely have to go this summer though. Have fun!