Thursday, October 16, 2008

Adam's plastic surgeon follow up visit

We had a 9:30am appointment today to get the stitches out. The nurse did that and Adam seemed to do pretty good. She was even a bit hesitant about the one going thru his nail, but she got it out and Adam said, "Are ya done?" LOL They seemed to come out pretty good, and all looks well according to the Dr. He was a bit short with us because he seems to think we were scheduled at 8am today but because we didn't have our card with us, we couldn't prove to him we had the 9:30 appointment. Last week when we were there, the nurse was also the Secretary, and she must have wrote us under the 8am in their book, but our card at home said 9:30. I had to check as soon as we got home, because he seemed up-set with us, and that made me a bit angry. I would never schedule an 8am, because we have to get the boys ready for school. Anyways, we did ask him about the loose bone kind of floating around and him being able to feel it, but he still seems to think it will grow back together. He said it will be a good year before he can bump it and it won't hurt. I guess we will see about mens league basketball this winter. That should be starting up here pretty soon.

We also ran a few errands while in Saginaw. When I unpacked our Halloween stuff, I found Daisey's costume, so we went to pet smart to find one for Molly. Her's isn't necessarily a costume, because we were afraid she'd chew off the parts, like the devil one had a tail, and that wouldn't last. But we did find her something to wear for Halloween. Here are their costumes.
Daisey as a skeleton (it really glows in the dark)
Molly's shirt says BOO don't scare me I poop easily! It also has a button on the bottom that plays a scary laugh!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad Adam is healing well. I love the new fall looking background and the dogs look so cute. There's nothing like an animal wearing people clothes. Think Spider Pig ~ The Simpsons. ;)

Jill said...

Sherri I have missed so much!
I just had to go back and read everything I missed.
Adams finger looks painful.
I'm glad to hear he is doing better now.
My son had cut the tip of his finger almost off and he had a floater for a long time and it just healed. One day he just said "Mom I can't feel it any more."
So give it time.
The field trip looked like it was fun.

Lisa said...

Glad everything is good with adams finger. Looked awful!! Dogs look very cute as well..

Mingok said...

Ok Ok, I finally had time to get caught up on your BLOG! Glad Adams finger is better, Bryces field trip pics, look GREAT, Drew & Buddy Travis are clowns! Love to all Grandma Kay Kay

Mingok said...

OOPS I forgot the dogs costumes look cute too! Grandma KK

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks everyone!

Joe said...

I am behind too :)

Glad to hear Adam's finger is doing ok... The dogs are very cute in their costumes.