Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little goblins (well not so little anymore)

Thursday I picked the boys up from school, then we picked up "G" who had just gotten home from AZ at midnight the night before, and we were off to Johnson's.......FINALLY! Nothing like waiting til the day before Halloween to get to the pumpkin farm, LOL. I worked there a few days this season, so on the really nice days when we planned on going, I had to work. So anyways, we finally made it there. This is an annual thing with us, so we had to get there. We met my mom there, who works there full time during the Halloween season. We took some pictures, then the boys went into the soy maze designed for kids. They ran thru that a few times, then we were off to the big corn maze. We took a map which I wanted from the beginning, cuz then I'd know where I started and where I was, instead of trying to find on the map where we were in the middle. As soon as we got in there, the boys ran and before we knew it, they were no where to be found. My moms and I walked thru the maze and eventually we heard the boys talking. We all found the end together, but little did we know, the boys wanted to go again. My mom went into the barn, so it was me and the boys and "G" that walked thru. The boys took us the way they went the first time, and we were out in about 4 minutes, LOL. They had found a really good broken down path that wasn't suppose to be there, and it took them to the end. Turkeys! Then we went to the characters they had and of course took some pictures! They fed the bunnies and goats too.



Sitting on the GIANT pumpkin



~~~~~DREW~~~~~



~~~~~BRYCE~~~~~



~Bryce feeding the bunny~

Sponge Bob Square Pants

Clifford



Bryce is just at the 4 foot mark!


Drew is just at the 5 foot mark!
Hiding in the corn during the corn maze!
Drew hiding from us!
YEAH!!! We made it out! LOL



Friday was Bryce's Halloween party at school. I had signed up to help, and invited "G" to come too. They bobbed for apples, played bingo, played hot pumpkin (hot potato) ate donuts off a hanging string, and had a snack. We also took a class picture outside cuz it was so nice out!
Bryce bobbing for an apple!
Yeah~~~he got it!


Going after the donut on the string!


Mrs. Church's first grade class 2008
Bryce is Stitch in the back row!


Friday night we took out Stitch and Monster out to scare kids and get candy, LOL. They got tons of candy and were very tired. Enjoy the pictures!


Hope everyone had a successful Halloween! I know my 2 got more then enough candy! Yeah some for mommy and daddy, LOL
Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Mingok said...

Nice pics. at Johnsons, at Bryce's school party & trick or treat night! Boys are growing up way to fast making me feel OLD!!! Grandma Kay