Thursday, February 21, 2008

Grossology in Midland






Today the boys went with Grandma Kay Kay and Great Aunt Nancy to the Midland Center for the Arts. They learned all about gross bodily stuff. They told me that we all swallow a quart of snot every day...UGH, that noses have hair in them (Bryce had to look in Grandpa's and YES they do!!) Bryce climbed a pimple wall, they went down a slide and came out the rectum...(who comes up with this stuff?!?!) they climbed in a nose, they shot booger balls back into a huge nose, they also did some not so gross stuff, like sat in a tractor, played some instruments, listened to music, played with big blocks, played on a sail boat. That was about the gist that I got from them. They had a great time!! They then went to McDonalds for lunch. The pictures I am putting up are of the pimp wall, the rectum slide, the booger shooting thing, the big nose and sail boat (the boys are laying down on the seats, swimming, LOL.


Thanks for a great afternoon Grandma and Aunt Nancy!!! I am sure Adam and I will be hearing about gross bodily things for a long time to come!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

Thanks for the pictures. I know the boys loved learning all those gross things. 'G'

Dawn said...

That looks like a great exhibit. I definitely need to take my kids there. I hope Drew is doing well in his b-ball tourney!