Monday, February 4, 2008

Introducing Molly!!!


Many of you have met Molly, but others have not. This is her. She is a basset hound that Adam and I bought for the boys for Christmas. She was born November 4th, 07. She is a very good puppy, but yet a puppy none the less. She loves to chew on many things, including but not limited to...keyboard cables, shoes, socks, purses (sry mom), the boys clothes as they try to get dressed, toes and Daisey!!!




This past Saturday, she went with us to the Roberts house to meet Wrigley. Wrigley is their beagle. They had lots of fun!!! They played and fought and did lots of entertaining. She sure is a cute irresistable little thing!!




Hopefully this pic comes thru!!! UGH!!! I need blogging classes, LOL

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay Sherri! You did it! Molly is adorable! I think it's cute that the first pics you post on your blog are of the new dog. We see how she rates. ;)

Cheryl and Doug said...

Congrats Sherri... Doesn't it feel great to accomplish something new. Now I can see pics of the family from Arizona.

sherri and Adam said...

YIPPIE!!! I am so proud, LOL I did take pics of the boys tonight by their fish tanks, will post them TOMORROW!!! I am currently burning a CD with all my pics from my digital camera....wow I am learning so much tonight, LOL