Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Molly went to the vet on Wednesday. She is 14 weeks old and weighs 22.8 pounds...what a hog, LOL.....j/k Molly, we love you!!! Her vet said that was perfect. She enjoyed her first t-bone tonight. I made t-bone steaks for our Valentines dinner, we ate by candle light and off our new china. It was so romantic, even the boys that it was neat. Bryce said we were eating on Chinese....LOL. Bryce wanted ketchup on his steak...YUCK...but we got him to try BBQ sauce, and he thought it was yummy. He wouldn't give the A1 sauce a try though. OH WELL...in time.

Drew got 100% on a math test this week. He was so excited. He said it was him and 3 others in 5th grade that got them all right!!! WTG Drew. He just showed us a B- on a science test, that he struggled with and studied a lot for, so that was good!!!

Bryce celebrated his 100th day in kindergarten yesterday (was suppose to be on the 8th but with all the snow days, it kept getting pushed back). He had a good time with that, and was excited that he had been in school for 100 days!!! He had a great Valentines Day party today at school. I had to work, but he came home with lots of really neat valentines from all his friends.

I got new windshield wipers put on my van for Valentines Day (I really needed them) and a very romantic card. I got Adam the SAW 4 movie (gave it to him early) and a bunch of candy, but also made steaks for dinner (he was in heaven). Also while at work today, a regular customer bought me a $10.00 instant lottery ticket, so after work, I scratched it, and won $30.00!!! (thats what bought our steaks, LOL). We bought that boys some new k nex tubs and some candy for valentines day. Drew was excited b/c I picked out the latest ones ~not knowing~ but they are the bendie ones. Bryce got even more parts of the kids k nex. WOW he loves these things and plays with them ALL the time.

Thats about all for now....Happy Valentines Day...I love my husband and my two amazing sons!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Valentine's Day B Family! Your dinner sounds yummy!

Congratulations to Drew on his math test! That's what I like to hear!

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks Dawn!! I love reading your comments!! Dinner was wonderful...steaks cooked to perfection...hope your day was great, even if it is a hallmark holiday!!

Cheryl and Doug said...

Glad to hear about your valentine dinner with you all. Sounds like it was a good experience.
Yeah Drew on your great math test grade. Bryce is a 100 day old kindergardener. We love you all. G & Papa