Saturday, February 2, 2008

so I've been slacking....

ok, I haven't made a post in here in over a week.

Such a busy life I lead, never any spare time. I am off tomorrow and promise to post some pics. For now, I am off to take a quick cat nap, since I've been up since 4:50am....and then we are off to Robin and Tims for a fun gaming night......

Both boys are signed up for ball in Reese....Bryce in T-ball and Drew (hopefully) in majors. Drew insists he isn't playing, but mean mom signed him up. We will see when the time comes. If he don't want to play, maybe we'll look into football in Vassar. UGH kids....

more tomorrow

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hope you had a fun night! We will look forward to next Saturday! I need to practice. ;)

Sorry Drew is not wanting to play ball. Hopefully he'll change his mind once spring hits and everyone else is into it.

Dawn said...

No pictures yet??? You're so fired!

sherri and Adam said...

LOL tomorrow on my day off I swear I am going to do some research into adding fancy CRAP to my blog like yours!!! you guys just love to show me up!!! UGH got any pointers for me???