Saturday, February 16, 2008

The boys and their k nex...




Bryce had gotten a small set of k nex for his birthday from Great Aunt Sharon, Great Uncle Mike, Sara, David and Faythe (Adam's side). It was 1 of 4 smaller pieces to put together and make a big 4 wheeler. The little 1 is a motorcycle. So him and I put it together and he was hoping some day he'd get the other 3 pieces. Well mommy and daddy bought him them for valentines day. So this morning, Drew , Bryce and I built the other 3 motorcycles, and snapped them together to make the BIG 4 wheeler. These littler k nex are a little hard for Bryce, but mommy helped him. He still loves his kid k nex better, because he can use them better. But anyways, after it was done, mommy had them lay on the table (don't ask me why!!!) and I snapped a few pictures. It was fun and the boys didn't even argue very much, LOL.

3 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

I check your blog quite often to see my pictures of everyone. Keep it up, I love it. Grandma

Mike said...

I can't wait until Lindsay starts playing with some toys. Those K Nex bring back memories of my brother and I with our massive collection of Legos. Those were the good old days! =)

~Mike

sherri and Adam said...

ohh believe me...we have legos here too....LOL