Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesdays walk(s)

Yuppers, on such a lovely day, I got 2 walks in. 1 this afternoon with Molly and 1 tonight after dinner with Daisey. So peaceful out here in the country. I am left to my thoughts and find my-self day dreaming the whole walk, especially with Daisey b/c she walks much better then Molly. She's also 4 years older too. In total, I walked 4 miles today!! I think I may get on a scale tonight too....just to see if this walking is working.

My stupid keyboard is sticking really bad...looks like we may need to purchase a new one soon. I have to push the keys down very hard, and they still don't always show up.......UGH

Night folks, I work the next 2 mornings.

~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

Yes it was a beautiful day. Love Michigan springtime. You should get Adam to go with you...

Mingok said...

Great job on the walks....keep it up love mom

sherri and Adam said...

I tried to get Adam to go on Thursday night, but he said no...oh well