Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the big hair cut day

I picked the boys up from school, and took Drew to go see Jim the barber (in Reese) Drew insisted that he wanted his hair cut. I made sure to ask before we went in if he was sure he wanted it cut and he said yes. So I took before and after pics. Here they are. We also ran into my favorite little men ever, them cute little fellas I used to baby sit. (You know who you are!!) The little guy even climbed up into the booster seat all alone, with lots of coaxing. He was too cute sitting there and as usual being the life of the "party" I love you little man, and miss you tons!! Love your hair cut too. Good jump climbing up and down from the booster!! Such a big boy your growing up to be!!



Ok, here's the pics.


smiling before hair cut




all of Drew's hair as it was falling off!!!





during the hair cut





all done and smiling.......til we leave


Drew HATED it as soon as we left and cried for awhile, but I think he's getting better. He is the one that wanted it cut. We NEVER once told him he needed to. Totally his idea. It will grow back. I think it looks good, I just need to get used to it!! Big change

This just in....I guess he still don't like it, b/c he just came down stairs after laying in bed for 45 minutes crying about his hair cut, and asked me to shave the rest off. He never told Jim how short to go, he told him to ask me. WOW what drama. I think it looks great!!!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Mingok said...

Wow It is short but looks real good. I'm sure he'll like it better this Summer cause it won't be so HOT!
No comments about the Shrk fish we bought???

Dawn said...

Awe, tell Drew his haircut looks great!!!! You have to go for that dramatic "cut it all off" shock every so often!

Jill said...

I think Drew looks great. It will grow back sooner then he thinks!! Poor Boy!