Tuesday, April 15, 2008

our adventure some weekend!!!







On Thursday I built the boys a fort in the living room to sleep in. It was really neat (toot my own horn) this was the biggest and neatest one I've made for them. Of course while building it, Molly needed to see what was going on, and she climbed on the top blanket and knocked it all down!! Stinker. The boys posed for a few picture for me.














Saturday after Adam got out of work, he stopped and picked up one of Drew's friends and then the boys. When I got out, we took the 3 boys to Bay City and went bowling. Bryce did bumpers, and was SOO funny. We went to Alert lanes and after you throw your first ball, the t.v. screen shows you where to aim, so you can get your left over pins. Bryce would throw one, then run back to look at the t.v. He'd follow the arrow with his finger in the air, and say, "ok, I have to aim this way!!" My parents came to watch. My mom and I were laughing so hard at him. After he threw both balls, he'd run back, look at the t.v. to see what his score had jumped up to.




Drew and his friend Travis had to bowl on the lane with Adam and I. We bowled for an hr. Bryce probably bowled 3 or 4 games, since he was alone. We only got 1 and a half games in. Oh well. When it was getting down to the last few minutes, Drew and Travis jumped over to the bumpers and were farting around there. I do remember Bryce's best score was 104. I think Drew's was 86. Adam of course kicked everyones butt. My best was 122. LOL I'm not the best, but the boys sure had a great time. We need to take time to do that more often. It was lots of fun. After bowling, we took them to pizza hut where they were perfect angels. I think our waitress was new, and she seemed to be on the floor alone. It took a bit for our food, but she was great with refills and cleaning the table off. The boys were coloring and taking about girl friends in the 5th grade. We were getting lots of info from the silly boys, so no one seemed to mind that we waited awhile. It was a great evening.







On Sunday after work, Bryce and I finished his home work. Drew grabbed our huge pad of paper and made what he says is the worlds largest paper airplane. Here is a pic of it.



The other BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC news from us is that I will pick the boys up from school on Wed (my day off) and take Drew to see Jim the barber in Reese. Drew wants to cut all his LONG hair off. I guess 3 of his friends cut theirs over spring break, so he says he wants to now. I think we will cut it all off once for the summer and then let it grow again! I LOVE his hair. We actually just got their pass ports on Thursday last week, and now he will look completely different then his pic on that. O well. I will make sure I take the camera and get before and afters!! This makes me SAD!!!


I finished my book on Saturday morning before work. It was really good. It has been a VERY long time since I've taken the time to read. I'd love to find another really good book. Maybe I will go look tomorrow on my day off. My mom-in-law has it now, then my mom wants to read it. If anyone else would like to read it, let me know. It is the mistaken identity book (about the 2 girls from MI that were in a bad accident and misidentified for 5 weeks)

Tootles ~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

WOW! What news about Drew...Can't wait to see him..He did look cute with his curly hair once I got used to it. Girlfriends??

sherri and Adam said...

LOL I am shocked that he wants it cut. He even wanted me to do it today, but I have to work. We will see what Bryce does with his hair, b/c he was growing it since big bro was. Who knows.

Whenever Drew's got a friend over, we always get the scoop on girlfriends in 5th grade. LOL makes for a fun and interesting talk. Drew has been "seeing" the same girl for over a year, but I think it just means they don't talk..LOL. He talks to many others, but from what I hear, he hardly ever talks to her.....hehehe 5th grade oh so fun!!!