Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Soccer up-dates

Saturday Bryce had his 2nd soccer game. They won 3 OR 4 to 0...he couldn't remember, but anyways, they didn't let anyone score on them...UNTIL last night. Last nights game ended tied 3-3. Oh well. He didn't score last night, but he also didn't let any of the 3 goals in. He sure does run a lot out there, makes me tired just watching him. Thanks to Grandma Kay Kay, "G" and Papa for coming out to support him!! He loves having family there.

Tonight Drew has a scrimmage at 6:30.

I am off to try to finish moving all these UGLY white landscaping stones to the back......so we can get some curb appeal going on out here. Wonder if it's called curb appeal when you don't have curbs?!?! Anyways, gotta love yard work...UGH

Tootles
~SHERRI~

4 comments:

Jill said...

I hate yard work too. I don't mind mowing, but pulling weeds sucks =( Our yard is a bit torn up at the moment, with the sewer stuff. and the back yard is going to be mostly dirt this year as we are having the septic field torn out and the yard graded when the sewer stuff is done. I guess that means less mowing this year =)

sherri and Adam said...

LOL I drove by there the other day and saw they were digging for the sewer...I love the way you think..less mowing this year. We almost dug up the whole back yard there about 4 years ago, to level it...good thing we didn't as it would have been a waste..plus the kids would have wanted to play in it...UGH do it while she's too young to know better...LOL

Just got home from running errands in Sag...yard work didn't get done while I was gone (darn) so out I go again!!

Tootles

Jill said...

We are in the need on moving rocks as well. Not fun at all! Your sports schedule looks like our hockey schedule. I think we would go crazy if the kids didn't play sports. What would we do with our selves?!

sherri and Adam said...

Jill,

Love having the boys in sports, but yes it gets VERY hectic....plus my husband still plays fast pitch softball as well. Oh well...run here run there