Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tidbits from the last few days

It's been a few days since I've had a chance to post on here. The boys are on Spring break this week, so it's been a bit crazy. I've walked on the days when I could find time, but not as often as I'd like to this week. Boys are home and I have to work around them now.

Both boys spent the night at "G" and Papa's on Sunday night. On Monday night, Drew went to his friends house for the night. Yesterday I dropped Bryce off to his friends house at 10:30am...he went with them to pizza hut for lunch, then to a movie and he spent the night!!! This is the first time Bryce has spend the night at a friends house without his brother!! Big step, but it means my BABY is growing up!!! AHHH!!!! Makes me very sad. I did talk to him last night, b/c his friends mom called me at work, and said he had a belly ache. I talked to him and asked if he wanted to come home, and he cried and said NOOO.....little stinker. I have talked to his friends mom this morning, and she said Bryce can come over anytime. He was VERY well behaved and they played together great!! That's my boy!! (I did tell him if he behaves, maybe they'd invited him back another time!) I am very proud of him.

Today they are going to sleep at Grandma KayKay and Grandpa RaRa's house. I have to work tonight again, then am off Thurs and Fri. Drew will be excited when he gets to Grandma's b/c while he was at his friends house, we went into Bay City with the beast and picked up a portable basketball hoop to have at their house. Drew has no idea!! Now they will have something fun to do outside while there!! OK, back to laundry!! Will post when I get time. Tomorrow we are going to get the boys passports!!

~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Jill said...

Keep up the good work on walking when you can. I finally got back to the gym this week. I am only doing 30 minutes of cardio and stretching for now. I'll start the weights in a week or 2. Trying to get rid of what Lindsay left behind. =) We'll have to find a time you will be working and bring Lindsay up. She is getting so big! 3 months old already =)

Dawn said...

Isn't it always a little "sad" when the kids stay away overnight? They just grow up way too fast.

sherri and Adam said...

I was proud of Bryce but yet very sad!!! Big step, and even when I talked to him at 8:30pm that night, when he had a tummy ache, I told him daddy would come pick him up, and he cried b/c he wanted to stay, not come home!!! Little terd!!!