Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!

WOW, it's very hard to believe but 12 years ago tonight at 8:36pm, Adam and I became parents for the first time! I can't believe I've had a child call me mommy for 12 years now! How he has changed my life! As many of you know, Drew was born with complications, and had surgery when he was 2 months old! Drew is now and will also be my hero. Drew has over come a heck of a lot more then I've ever had to! Drew...I know you get on here and read Mommy's blog and I want you to know that your one special little "man" and that I love you very much! I hope you enjoy your wonderful day and have a great party tonight with all your friends! You are growing up way too fast! You have brought so much joy to our lives and I wouldn't change it for the world! I can't believe 1 more year and we will have a teenager running around the house! Lord help me, LOL.


1st birthday pics


What a handsome little guy!



Chilling at "G" and Papa's



All grown up into a handsome young man!

We are extremely proud of the young man you've become! NOW STOP GROWING UP! : )

Tootles
~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

Can't believe how fast these 12 years have gone. We are loving watching you become such a wonderful young man. We love you very much... G and Papa

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness! 12 already! Happy Birthday Drew!