Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Just wanted to wish all my family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving! I am extremely thankful for the awesome family Adam and I have! Our sons are the most precious little men in the world, and I am thankful they are both happy, healthy and wise (they think). I am thankful that my cousin's cancer has not gone to his brain, I am thankful for a brand new niece and that the new mom and baby are healthy, I am thankful for a new cousin joining her forever family with my Uncle Randy, Aunt Angel, and brother Zachery! I am thankful for loving parents, I am thankful for awesome 2nd parents (my in-laws) I am thankful for a great brother with a great family and I am thankful for a sister that I miss more then anything and an awesome family living in Florida! I know I am thankful to more, but I don't want to bore you all and I have to go make a corn souffle for our Thanksgiving dinner! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: