Thursday, November 20, 2008

up-date

I received another e-mail last night from my cousin about her husband Dan. He had gone in Monday for an MRI to see if his cancer had spread to his brain, as they figured that would be it's next step. They finally received good news and it has NOT! Chemo will start in Traverse City on December 1st and he will be in the hospital for 5 days and off for 2 weeks, this will continue for 3-4cycles. This MAY hit him pretty hard. The Oncologist said his prognosis is Grade level "GOOD." Thanks everyone for all the prayers! I told my cousin we were doing our part down here for him, at least as much as we could! This picture may help you put a picture to all this cancer stuff. this picture is of my cousin, and their daughter! She is also pregnant in the pic but you can't see her belly!





~Kimmie and Onalee~
Dan's pride and joy!


Also some more great news. I have an Aunt and Uncle that have not been able to conceive a baby, and have chosen to adopt. they have a son named Zachery and now on Nov 25th they will have their daughter Mayah. She will be with her forever family just in time for the holidays! Both of their children are from South Korea! Please pray that Mayah has a safe trip, and they all have an easy adjustment to the new situation. I know when Zachery was finally with his forever home, he had a rough time adjusting to different things here! (socks/carpet/sleeping situations) I know we are all excited about meeting her on Thanksgiving! God Bless.


One more quick good news postie. My best friend from H.S went into labor yesterday. She had her brand new baby boy last night at 9:30pm. Mom and baby are fine! His name is Jace Lee! Congratulations to the whole family (which includes me, since she is married to my cousin LOL)

God bless to everyone, and FINALLY some great news! please keep up the prayers for my cousin's husband! Thanks everyone!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: