Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drew's birthday party

Drew turned 12 on Friday and he had 5 friends come over and spend the night. They played basketball in our pole barn, we did a pinata, they played bloody murder outside, and they played downstairs on the pool table, the PS2, the WII and the air hockey table. They were VERY well behaved, and had Adam and I laughing all night. Someone came up with the idea that the first person to fall asleep was going to get their face written on, so of course they were all afraid to fall asleep. I thought it was funny at first, but then I was getting tired and didn't wanna wait til they fell asleep. I went to bed but layed there watching TV for a bit, then went to see if anyone was sleeping. Drew's friend Scott was sleeping on the couch, so Travis grabbed the marker and gave Scott a mustache. The boys were laughing so hard that they woke Scott up. He woke up, and told them he wasn't sleeping, so don't even try drawing on his face, not knowing they already did. He looked in the mirror and I snapped a few pictures. It was super funny! He was mad but was a good sport. It was washable marker anyways! (I hid the permanent ones)


Scott after he fell asleep and the boys drew on his face!

They all crashed on the living room floor or on the couch, so I had to snap some pictures. In the morning, Adam and I made them french toast and bacon! I think they had a great time. I know we did a lot of laughing. My stomach was hurting, I was laughing so hard!
Drew and mitchell

I stood over top of Drew and snapped this picture! LOL


Me standing over top of Travis, LOL


Nate and Travis


Bryce had to hang with the big boys too

All 7 boys eating french toast and bacon the next morning!
Scott also decided he had a bit of a gut and wanted to shake it all over my house, so he took his shirt off. He said he'd turn a gay man straight, LOL I died laughing (knowing in 6th grade they know what this means scares me) He sat on Drew and Mitchell as they were "riding their roller coaster" in our chair! Don't ask, LOL. Scott was absolutely hilarious!

Scott showing off his belly sitting on Drew and Mitchell


Scott with his shirt back on, sitting on Drew and Mitchell


Drew and Mitchell on the "roller coaster"


On Saturday, we had some of my family members over for cake and ice cream! I think Drew enjoyed his 12th birthday! He does have 1 more party with the Bergman side on Wednesday night!
Drew blowing out his candles on Saturday afternoon!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Brave lady you are having 5 boys spend the night. So many funny stories. Boys that age just crack you up!

sherri and Adam said...

Dawn~honestly, they were great. They don't whine at 11 or 12. They don't need me to do much for them, they didn't fight, they laughed all night, they aren't mouthy (yet). They were really awesome! They had me laughing so much, as you can tell in the pics, that we just had a great time! Plus Adam was here to help, so it was very much fun, and I'd plan another "party" without the birthday stuff anytime with these boys! Most of them spend the night at each others houses every weekend anyways, LOL. Drew is at Mitchells right now, since yesterday after school!

Cheryl and Doug said...

Drew has some great friends. I'm glad he had such a great birthday and can't wait to see him at the Bergman party...

Mingok said...

Oh my his cheeks are big when he's blowing out his 12 candles! He has some very good friends & they are lots of fun & very nice boys everytime we've been with any of them. They even like & include Bryce in all their fun! Love to all, Grandma Kay Kay