Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bryce is such a goofie kid

I snapped a few pictures of Bryce this week being silly, and I wanted to share...LOL He cracks me up!

These first 3 he is wearing some fake teeth that were in Drew's pinata from his birthday party. What a goofball









These 2 he was in the shower Monday night and I have to wash his hair to make sure he gets it all clean, while doing that, I made a shampoo mohawk and had to snap a few pictures. He wanted to be a goofie kid and make funny faces. He makes me laugh!

nice toothless smile!


you can see his veins in his neck! LOL

Enjoy the pictures!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

4 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

I just love your pictures. I will forever think I have the cutest grandchildren..

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks...thats cuz you do....even when they are being goofballs!

Mingok said...

He is just a Cute little goof ball! Have fun!

Dawn said...

Oh my! Check out those monster teeth and that long cool hair! Love it!