Friday, May 2, 2008

Our adventurous Thursday

My back has been hurting me since about Monday night. I was off work tues and wed. so it wasn't real bad, but still very sore. NO IDEA what I did. Adam tried to massage it out Wed night with no luck. Thursday at work, I think after being on my feet for so long, it all caught up to me, and I was crying I was in so much pain. It hurt to breathe, stand, sneeze, bend...anything. I got someone to come in early and I was off to the Frankenmuth Chiropractor (never been before). I got 6 x rays to make sure I hadn't broke a rib, filled out my paper work, while sitting in pain, til finally went back. It seemed like forever, but I know it wasn't, I just wanted my pain to be eased some how. Of course he examined me and had me do a few stretches and stuff, then I layed down and he popped 4 of my ribs back in, that I had somehow popped out. OUCH!!!! I am still in lots of pain, which he said is normal, b/c they were just popped back in. I am icing it, and sleeping on the heating pad. Today I am going with Bryce to a musical thing at the temple theater, as his end of the year field trip!! I can't pick anything up for awhile!! That's gonna be hard for me. I don't work til Sunday now, so hopefully I'll feel better by then.

Last night both boys had games. Drew's baseball team won 4-1. We weren't there b/c we had soccer at the same time. Drew said he was walked and made it around base...not sure if they were stolen or from hits.

Bryce's soccer team won 6-1. He scored 1 goal. They were undefeated in the fall, and are again so far in the spring. I guess b/c they are so small and just getting into soccer, the other teams coaches are suppose to be evaluating each of our kids (haven't seen Bryce's coach doing it.) But I over heard the other coach and our assistant coach talking, and she said everyone is pretty average except Bryce and Cory!!! Cory is very good, but Bryce holds his own on the field. I guess this is how they decide to put them on teams in the next season so the teams are fair. I am guessing by the sounds of it, Bryce and Cory will be separated!! Darn, Bryce really likes Cory.

Anyways, I got to get ready for our field trip. Adam goes to get his ankle looked at today at 1:50...will post what we find out!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

No comments: