Monday, May 12, 2008

a hault on my blogging....

Well, as it turns out, my ribs don't like to stay in, and once again, Adam and I were at the chriporactor on Mothers Day after I woke up crying, b/c they hurt so bad. I called my Dr. and he met us at his office. I couldn't breathe and it was killing me. Anyways, I have lots I want to post, and am even going to attempt a video of Drew "big hitter" B..... when I am feeling better. Sitting here for a few minutes is killing me and I can't chance popping my ribs out again. How I wish we had a lap top. Anyways, I am off work til Saturday so I am allowed to sit in my chair and get up to use the rest room...thats about it. I really need to rest all week, in hopes the ribs stay in FINALLY!! I wish I could fast forward about 3 weeks so the pain is gone. I even slept in the chair last night b/c I do believe I popped the ribs back out in bed Saturday night...just sleeping too....this SUCKS!!!! (sorry) but it does. That's the only word to explain it. Even my Dr. agreed with me. So when I am back to normal, I will post my up dates. Until then, I am sure I'll get on to read e-mails for a short time and try to keep up on others blogs. Take care blogging family and I will rest so my ribs stay in! Everyone pray you don't ever hurt, break or pop out ribs!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh misery! Just take it easy and heal already!

sherri and Adam said...

I am...thanks Dawn....this is MISERY!!! So hard to do NOTHING when your a hands on mommy....but if I want to get better, I have to.

Jill said...

Take care Sherri. Hope you feel better soon. Why did your rids start popping out in the first place? Isn't that unusual for them to continue to do that?
Praying for a fast recovery!)

Mingok said...

Just take LIFE easy & do absolutely Nothing. Love ya, MOM

sherri and Adam said...

Jill...I think I some how popped them out at work, lifting a case of 2 liters, which i do ALL the time. Once they are out, then popped back in, you have to do NOTHING and let your muscle get used to them being back in again. I wasn't doing nothing, b/c thats nearly impossible being a mom, but I finally gave in when they popped out the 3rd time, and my hubby had to take me to the chriopractor on Mothers day b/c I couldn't breathe. I am off work til Sat. and so far they are still in. I know how it feels when they pop back out, so I am taking life easy, and not doing much. If they pop out again, I start all over with the muscle keeping them back in. It's the worst pain I've EVER been in. TY for your thoughts and prayers.


YES mom, I am relaxing and doing NOTHING!!!