Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tues. Wed and Thurs.

Drew had a baseball game again Tuesday night, and it was a close one. They won 11-10. There were quite a few home runs, including 3 over the fence, but a few in the parkers, due to bad throws and such. Drew struck out once and was walked the 2nd time up. He was on first and due to a bad throw, was sent to 2nd, but he slowed down to slide at what was going to be a close play and he ended up being out. We definitely need to practice on our sliding. He was bummed, and I honestly don't think he should have been sent to 2nd anyways. Oh well.

Bryce was suppose to have a t-ball game last night, and have to miss a soccer game. Because it rained so bad, t-ball was called so we did soccer instead. My mom came over about 5pm, and once Adam was home, we were off to the "muth". Bryce's team won 3-2...probably their closest game yet. He had 1 goal.

Today we started our annual garage sale. My mom is pretty much spending the weekend out here to help out. We sold quite a bit, even though the "gilford/vassar rd" sales don't officially start til tomorrow. I was suppose to be to work at 2pm, but when I got to work, the other 2 gals there asked me how my back was feeling with my ribs, and I said sore. They made me call the chiropractor again, and he said he was surprised I hadn't called him back yet anyways. I told him I was still in pain, but not as bad as last Thursday. He told me to come right over and he'd get me in. So I was off to the "muth." He popped 2 ribs back in that had popped back out again. UGH!!! On the way home, I texted my boss and told him I had gone in b/c Dawn made me, and I had 2 ribs popped out again, and I was to do NO lifting still. That was about 1 minute before I was back to work. Before I walked in the store, he had called and told Dawn I was to go home and rest. I was feeling ok, much better then before I went to the chiropractor, but my ribs can very easily pop out again and he didn't want to chance that. I am off the weekend with the garage sale, so I will sit around a lot here and take it easy. Tonight, while waiting for Adam to get home, I layed on the couch and was almost in tears talking to my mom, b/c it feels like my ribs are popped back out again, and I haven't done anything. It's SO hard to sit around and do absolutely NOTHING!!! I don't know if they are out again or not. Sometimes they are really sore and make me want to cry, and other times they seem ok. It really hurts to twist my top half though. I haven't slept good in over a week. I am sure Adam hasn't either b/c every time I shift to get comfie again, I wince in pain and wake him up. It SUCKS!!!!! So I am still layed up.

Adam had to stop at Bay Med and get a test done on his eyes after work, to make sure he don't have metal in them. He goes in for an MRI tomorrow morning at 8:30am. So far we haven't heard anything about metal or not. Let's pray he can get the MRI. We don't really know what they will do if he does have metal in his eyes and can't get the MRI done. Will have to wait and see tomorrow morning. I was under the assumption Bay Med was rushing this eye test done today, b/c of the MRI scheduled tomorrow and that we'd get a phone call. No idea.

We also got awesome news last night from Adam's sister Robin and husband Tim. Until we know a little more info, I will leave you all to wonder and taunt you until I can say more!

Off to sit in the chair and watch CSI and Without a trace.

Tootles
~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That totally sucks about your ribs. I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like you might need some work.

I'm interested to hear Robin and Tim's news. You know what my brain is thinking.

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks Dawn. I was very sore this morning, and pretty much all day, but I'm amazed at how good they seem to feel right now!! Not pushing it though.

HMMMM what is your brain thinking?!?!