Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bavarian Parade and other high lights


Drew and Bryce watching the parade.



The big duck the boys really liked.



The Bronners float.



The picture of Wally at the front of their float.

The boys and I went to the Bavarian Parade today with "G", Papa and Aunt Robin. Great Grandma sat with us as well. Uncle Bob and Connie also met up with us for awhile. We saw Brad and Ryan in the parade.


Adam got back into town tonight about 8pm. He actually met us in Bay City at Wendy's where we had gone to eat along with my parents. The boys were excited to see him, but I think I was more excited!! They won the tourney they were at, so I guess the trip was worth it. I asked him if I had to share the big bed tonight, and he said, "no, you can cleep on the couch if you want?" LOL turkey. It was nice to have the whole king size bed to my-self, but I did have a hard time falling asleep without cuddling with him. The boys slept on the couch both nights, both b/c I liked them being down here with me, and they wanted to. WTG on your home run today hunnie, and Congrats on winning the tourney. ALSO Happy Fathers Day. Hard to believe you've been a daddy for 11 years!!! CRAZY!! I love you.

Tootles,
~SHERRI~

No comments: