Thursday, March 6, 2008

So I've been tagged....thanks

Here goes.....


10 years ago......Adam and I would be parents to a 1 year old, probably just moving out of my parents place into our own apartment...not married yet but engaged. My sister would have just broke her hip in Jan and she would quite possibly be down in Florida at her boyfriends house. Adam would probably just be starting at Joint Clutch and Gear or maybe still at UPS. I'd be a asst. manager at KFC.


5 things on my to do list today:

1. Finish laundry
2. Shower and go to work 12 hrs
3. Help Dawn make 10 pizzas for a big order at St. Michaels
4. Get Bryce from school and drop off 4 pizzas at Drew's school for his basketball pizza party.
5. Go back to work, and finish my 12 hr shift.


Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
Build a new house, quite my job...(I love working there but c'mon it's a gas station)...let Adam quite his if he wanted to. Pay off all our bills, and my in-laws medical bills they are dealing with. Built my brother a house. Pay for my sister to finally get married. Put money away for the boys for college. Buy a cabin on a lake so we had a place to go relax at and go fishing on our new boat. Buy my mom a yellow convertible beetle.

3 of my bad habits:
Trying to be a perfectionist with things around the house and not giving Adam or the boys a chance (because it won't meet my standards.)
Interrupting people.
Spending money.

Jobs I've had:
Taco Bell at 16 yrs old for about a month
Asst. Manager at KFC
Asst. Manager at Big Boy
Home Day care (miss this LOTS)
Asst. Manager at Citgo (Yes Joe you were correct!!) LOL
Most rewarding job ever BEING A MOMMY

5 Things people don't know about me:

1. Adam and I weren't married when we had Drew
2. I am scared of MICE!!! ewwww
3. I can be a big time procrastinator if I need to do something I don't want to.
4. I was a gymnast, a diver and a swimmer growing up.
5. I should just become a vegetarian b/c I don't like many meats!! GROSS but am too lazy to look into it more.

OK...now it says I need to tag someone else...I guess that's ROBIN and JILL (my old house Jill LOL)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

You're an awesome diver! Getting yelled at by the pool lifeguard at Delta was pretty funny this summer. Superstar! ;)

I'm afraid of mice too, can't stand the critters.