Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday's big fun

Adam went to work this morning, Bryce and I woke up and did a few things around the house. Drew came home from his friends, and the boys started watching their new movie that was in Drew's Easter basket. I started cleaning the garage, and when Adam got home, he helped me. We threw lots of junk away and organized quite a few things. It looks wonderful. We did find another dead mouse, but Adam was home to take care of it for me!! Thank you baby!!!

The boys, Molly and I went for a 2 mile walk...well Molly and I went for a 2 mile walk. Drew rode his bike and Bryce rode his 3 wheeled scooter. They made it about 3/4 of a mile and got tired. So they decided to sit on the side of the road and throw stones in the ditch while I walked the rest of the mile and turned back around to finish the rest of our walk. The boys did have fun, but it was much easier to go with just Molly yesterday. It's a bit scary on the country roads, because people drive so fast and there are no sidewalks. All in all it was a great walk, and that makes it day 2 of 2 for my walks. I seriously woke up this morning and thought there was no way I could get my walk in today. I was too tired, but then I said I needed to so I could post it on my blog...for all my faithful readers..LOL

Tomorrow we are taking the boys to the great roads crossings mall (I think thats the name of it) so they can play in the huge arcade and check out a few different stores. I'm excited, because I actually am getting the boys into a mall...LOL

Tonight I am hoping we take the new truck into Saginaw and Adam can finally get the big ladder he's been wanting for so long, now that we have a way to get it home!! Take care

~SHERRI~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work on the walking 2 days in a row :) Keep it up :)

Cheryl and Doug said...

Your garage looked wonderful...