Friday, March 28, 2008

A new me...

I am going to try something new. Maybe this will help me. I don't feel I am fat per say, but I know I could stand to loose a few pounds. So I just got back after walking 2 miles with Molly. We walked down to Garner Rd and back. It was a bit chillie but a great walk. I don't think Molly will be the type of dog to chase cars, because every time 1 came by us, she took off into the fields or as close to the ditch as she could get without falling in. What a chicken, LOL. She was a great little puppy to walk with. I am going to post on here every day how far I walk. I hope I can find time to walk everyday and if I don't, I will post that also. I think I will rotate dogs every day too. Daisey could stand to loose a few pounds as well. Will see what tomorrow brings.



HA We've been home for 20 minutes and Molly is down for the count. She is beat!! Normally if I stand up, she hears me and watches to see what I am doing...but not right now..LOL. Maybe this will take the piss and vinegar out of her!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good job on day 2 of exercise! You should put a counter on like Mike has, "so many days in a row I've walked" yada, yada, yada!

Cheryl and Doug said...

Good to hear you are walking. It's a hard committment to keep but its a great exercise and time to think.