Thursday, March 27, 2008

Past few days

Last Wednesday at 2pm...I had a full body massage and a facial at a spa in Bay City. WOW was it amazing. This was a Mother's Day gift from Adam and the boys (last mothers day) I had to wait 2 months to get into the spa...but it was well worth it. After that, the boys, "G" (grandma) and my-self went to see high school musical on ice at the Dow.



On Saturday, I worked, but Adam took Bryce to the Easter Egg hunt in Reese. He just walked (not ran) to collect eggs, but still had a good time. He didn't get tons of things, but enough.












On Saturday after work, we colored Easter Eggs. Each boy had 12 to do. They had a good time, as did mom and dad. We got to color the cracked ones.











On Easter Sunday, Adam and I woke the boys to find eggs and baskets. They had a great time, even though we still can't find an egg in the basement. Then we went to Church where Drew had to acolyte, Papa had to elder and "G" had to read. We went to "G" and Papas house for lunch where the boys found eggs, their baskets and went on a scavenger hunt. About 4:30, we left there to head into Bay City to the other set of grandparents house, where they had to find more eggs and another basket. Then they played bingo for cool prizes with their cousins. All in all, other then a bit of a busy day, we had a great Easter. Lots of fun visiting with our family.
I took Monday off work to spend the day with the boys. We went to Vassar and saw Horton Hears a Who!! It was very cute. Now I've been working the rest of the week, but have the weekend off!!! YIPPIE!!!
Have a great week, and a wonderful fun filled weekend, as we will too!!
P.S. Oh yeah...thanks to our wonderful family for helping us by buying the rest of Drew's candy bars he was selling for baseball!!
P.S.S. Congrats to my best friend all thru childhood who called me yesterday to tell me they are expecting baby number 2!!! Keep me posted!! Miss ya









4 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

I'm glad to see your new post with all the pictures. You are a blessing to the family.

sherri and Adam said...

awwww thanks...I hope Grandma and Aunt Cheryl can figure out how to get into this in FL. I know she'd really enjoy it.

Dawn said...

We missed Bryce at the egg hunt! It was fun. Drew looks so grown up in his acolyte gown. I'm glad you had a nice Easter.

sherri and Adam said...

Adam said Bryce was with 5,6,7 yr olds...which would have been Tommy, but I guess from the pics I saw..there were LOTS of kids for a cold day!!

Drew doesn't have to acolyte yet...(not til 7th and 8th grade) but they did ask if the 5th and 6th graders could help out. I think he enjoys doing it. He wants to do it one day with his "girlfriend" as she goes to our Church and took the class with him. We'll see who will be more nervous..her or him!!! LOL ttyl