Sunday, March 29, 2009

Molly

This is more of a post so I don't ever forget the date type of thing, but may peek interest in some people! Molly, our basset hound came into heat again tonight.......we have a very suitable male for her and now need to get them together in about 10 days! Anyone wanting a basset hound, look me up in I believe 70 days (pregnant) plus 10 days before we can breed and of course 6 weeks til they can leave their mommy! Molly will be a WONDERFUL mommy! She has been the most amazing dog we have ever had! I love her to pieces, although she is her daddy's dog! She sits on the rug 5 minutes to 5 every week day, waiting for him to pull in the garage! He loves when I open the door and she runs out to him....they are too cute! So anyways.....ha didn't want to forget the date! Lets hope they can make some cute babies! In the mean time, she gets to wear a diaper (size 6...although I may need to look into some depends for her big butt) and a pair of undies to keep her diaper on! She's so cute! Dew...I hope your up for the challenge...LOL
Tootles
~Sherri~

No comments: