Monday, April 20, 2009

Bryce's soccer schedule

I know I am behind at posting this, but with the bathroom remodel and the garage sale in a few weeks and the 4 days of super nice weather, I just didn't want to sit in front of the computer. Anyways.....I know a few have been asking, so here it is. He plays where he always does.....Frankenmuth by St. Lorenz Church. He's with the same team as the fall and on the same small (er) fields. I do believe there are big signs on the nets of the fields now.....or at least there was last time I drove by.

Tuesday April 21st. 6pm field 1 wearing red (we are unsure if he will be at this game b/c he has a baseball scrimmage! AHHHH)

Saturday April 25th 9am field 3 wearing gray (he will be playing in the 1st 3 periods of this game, then heading to Reese for baseball pictures at 10:20am)

Tuesday April 28th 6pm field 1 wearing gray

Saturday May 2nd 10am field 3 wearing gray

Tuesday May 5th 6pm field 3 wearing red

Thursday May 14th 6pm field 3 wearing gray

Saturday May 16th 10am field 2 wearing gray

His 1st game this past weekend was cancelled so at some point, there will be another game I'm assuming! Hope to see some family and friends with their chairs and enjoying Bryce's exciting soccer games!
Thanks everyone
Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Cheryl and Doug said...

You know papa and I will be there to see you get your goals. Go Bryce!