Friday, March 27, 2009

The last few days!

Wednesday my mom and I met my Aunt Nancy, Aunt Mary Jo and cousin Kim with her new son at Linwood corners for lunch! It was our first time meeting the newest addition to our family. He was born on Thursday March 12th. His name is Zane. This is my cousin whose husband is still battling lung cancer, son! Such a sweet little man!
Zane Allen Wallis 3/12/09

Me and my new 2nd cousin!



Great Aunt Kay with Zane



Great Aunt Nancy with Zane

Today I went with Bryce's class to the Dentist in Reese. I snapped a few pictures of things at school, and a few pictures of him at the Dentist office.
The first picture is of Bryce's Dr. Seuss hat. As they read a book, they add a stripe to his hat. Bryce's hat is the tallest in his class and the 2nd tallest in the 1st grade. Such a kid!


This picture is of Bryce after he earned 50 AR points. His picture was put on the wall. He was the 2nd on the wall in 1st grade and the 1st in his class. After they have their picture on the wall, they earn a sticker for every 10 points. The stickers are added on Fridays. Bryce has 3 stickers on his picture this morning, so he has at least 80 AR points. He amazes me!


These last 2 pictures are of him with Mitchell and Lauren at the dentist office and of him playing on the dentist chair.




More bathroom work this weekend and pictures to come after our progress.
Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Little Zane is adorable!

WTG Bryce on the awesome reading! Yeah!