Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday and Sunday fun

Saturday evening we had a Christmas party with Adam's moms side of the family! There are LOTS and LOTS of cousins and the boys had a great time! It was really nice to sit and visit with everyone and have great food! thanks to Aunt Chris and Uncle Fred for hosting the wonderful party! My wall flower from the white elephant exchange is plugged in and smells wonderful! TY : )

Grandma Bergman with lots of her grand kids and great grand kids


Great Grandma Bergman with her newest great Granddaughter!


Brad, Delaney, Jenna, Brady, Drew, Bryce and Alec!

Sunday we awoke to a wind storm! Sometimes I absolutely love living in the country, but days like today, I second guess our choice for moving way out here. Gosh the wind is just whipping around like crazy today and the snow just blows every where! Adams parents are currently trying to get thru til Jan 31st with 1 vehicle since they left the truck in AZ. Adam and I have out truck sitting in the pole barn with insurance still on it, so we offered it to Doug. We decided today would be a great day to get it to them since they both had different plans today and tomorrow and they were struggling with how to get to all the places they both needed to go. HA thats funny when you can't even get out of the driveway! Some how Adam got the van out, and went to his dads to get his monster snow blower so we could get the truck out. It hasn't been plowed since all the snow fell on Friday plus with the plows going down the road, there was no way we could get it out without the big snow blower. Adam got back home, and we all went out to help get the truck out, then had to get the van back out! It had been snowed in again.....LOL. Adam drove the truck and I attempted to drive the van although we both got stuck in our driveway! Adam let the way, and I got to our neighbors house and the van stalled! It had snow packed under the hood! I sat there and waited a minute then started it again, and caught up to Adam who had thought I went in the ditch 1 house away from ours.....LOL! We got the truck to Doug and made it back home, but once again, couldn't get in our driveway! I started shoveling and Adam snow blowed it out! He wanted me to snap some pictures, so I did. Please remember, this was just blown out about an hour before this! Look how much snow had blown in that 1 hour! CRAZY! I got a beef stew going in the crock pot, the boys are watching Iron Man via netflix and I am cleaning the house, and doing laundry! What a day! This wind is CRAZY that's for sure!





Molly loves being outside and happened to be in the way when the snow blower went by and of course she didn't move! She'd rather stand there and try to catch the falling snow! She had a blast and was covered in snow!
Tootles I have cleaning to do!
~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

my oh my---looks so bad---i am glad to be home and looking at all the blowing snow from the safety of my couch. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

sherri and Adam said...

I don't know about tomorrow but I have to get to Saginaw at some point tomorrow. Wanted to go today but changed my mind, LOL. Someone was stuck in front of our house! UGH

Dawn said...

Wow Sherri!! What a storm! Sounds like you certainly had a rough go of things. It looks a bit mellower out today. What a December.

Adam has so many cousins!!! And Ainsley already looks so big! My oh my!