Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our exciting Sunday

Ainsley Gail was baptized today at Saint Lorenz Church in Frankenmuth where Robin and Tim belong. Adam was asked to be her Godfather (Sponsor) along with Tim's sister Chris. The service was great. She looked beautiful and slept thru the whole thing. She didn't like the cold Holy water when the Pastor poured that on her head, but she didn't cry, just kind of flung her arms in the air and wiggled a bit. After the service, we enjoyed a great lunch at the Robert's house.

Dad holding Ainsley and mom such a great family!



Dad, Mom, Ainsley and her 2 sponsors



Robin's side of the family!


Standing by the baptismal font with Pastor



Adam with his God daughter!



When we got home, I snapped a few pictures of the boys in front of our tree, then they snapped 1 of Adam and I, all dressed up.

Drew 12 and Bryce 6 & 3/4 LOL


Adam and I

Tootles
~SHERRI~

5 comments:

Cheryl and Doug said...

You all looked so nice at the baptism. I am so proud of my family. Thanks for the pictures. I love looking at them and will get mine today...

sherri and Adam said...

Thank you. I think everyone looked great! I love my family and am thankful for marrying into such a great family!

Dawn said...

Great pictures!!! Love them all. What a great day for Ainsley and her family. You all look good too!

Mingok said...

Great pics. & everyone looks so nice!

Mingok said...

Nice pics & everyone looks so nice all dressed up!