Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bryce on the 4 wheeler

After dinner, Bryce wanted to ride the 4 wheeler. Adam got it started, then finished mowing the lawn while Bryce was tooling around the yard. I was doing some laundry and went out to get the clothes off the line, when I see Bryce peeling out of the field......4 wheeler covered in mud! I was laughing so hard. I ran in and grabbed the video camera. This is the last one I taped, before he put it on 2 wheels and he flipped off. You can hear Adam say....he just fell off at the end of the tape. He cried b/c we ran over to him, but other then scaring him, he was fine! We put it away after that....covered in mud! Ha I laughed so hard though, watching him and not wanting him to get stuck cuz I wasn't going in to push....LOL

Enjoy the first video I've put on here.....I finally taught my-self how to do it! Night

Tootles

~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Too bad you didn't get his crash on video. And thank goodness he didn't get hurt. He was going really fast.

sherri and Adam said...

Dawn....it looks like he's going fast, but he's only allowed 1st gear.....til he's able to reach the shifter by his feet, LOL. I wasn't standing in the right spot to get his crash....and it probably would have scared me watching it again anyways! He had it on 2 wheels, cuz we could see the mud tracks...LOL He knows he's not allowed to ride without a helmet, but he loves riding this thing......Drew not so much! : )

Mingok said...

He goes way to fast & is much to small to be driving that thing by himself! He makes me very nervous on it alone even with a helmet on! He's to small to controll it! Just my opinion, LOVE GRANMDMA K K