Friday, February 27, 2009

slacker

Here is a very quick catch up post.

Last Saturday we went to the Saginaw Spirit game. It was a GREAT game and we won in over time 4-3!
The team warming up!
Just a game shot!
2 cute little boys sitting next to me...LOL
Finally on Sunday i got an idea from someone for a dinner idea, usually I try to find different things and get sick of always seemingly making the same stuff week after week for dinner. Drew asked me to make steaks. Of course he asks this on an evening when it's snowing outside. But the good mommy that I am, I run to Norm's market and buy some t-bones. I dust off the grill and make some AMAZING steaks. Molly and Daisey loved them as well.....LOL
On Friday ~today~ I asked Drew if he was ready to go see Jim the barber in Reese today and he said, YES!!! I told the boys I'd pick them up and get at least Drew's hair cut, not knowing if Bryce was game or not. It took LOTS and LOTS of begging by mom, and maybe a little threatening ~no wii or DS~ but he got in the chair after Drew was done! Both boys look great but I think next time I will have to ask Jim not to thin Drew's hair. Bryce....absolutely but Drew don't need thinning! He will be able to see where he's running tomorrow at his ALL DAY basketball tournament and he will look nice when he acolytes at Church on Sunday!
Very handsome
Awesome hair cut
Off to bed! I'll be up early making sandwiches for the long day tomorrow. Adam and I packed snacks and the cooler tonight! Both boys are in bed right now! Hope the boys do well tomorrow!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a great weekend!! Hope the b-ball goes well. Looks like you have been pleasantly busy.

The boys haircuts look nice and your steaks sound scrumptious!! Yums!

Cheryl and Doug said...

The boys look great. Good luck at the tournament. Looking forward to seeing next week's games.

Lauri said...

Hi Sherri! I got your comment on our blog the other day and I'm just now getting around to responding! Thanks so much for leaving a note and of course for your prayers. It's so neat to find this way of connecting with family. I hope you don't mind...I'm going to add a link to your blog from ours. I've LOVED reading about the updates with your boys. It's amazing how fast they grow up, right?? I hope we can make it up to MI again soon and meet in person. In the meantime, our pictures and blog updates will have to do!