Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bryce's birthday party!

I have been so addicted to face book that I haven't posted on here lately. Most of the pictures I put on here today are already on face book, but not everyone that reads this is on FB. Anyways....
Bryce turned the big 7 on Jan. 13th. On Jan 18th we celebrated his big day with lots of family here! Here are some pictures of our fun day!

This was the morning of his actual birthday. Before school he asked if he could open 1 present! This is currently the boys favorite game to play on the play station, and I was so excited to find it for his DS!
"G" bought Drew an electric toothbrush for Christmas, and at that time Bryce didn't want one. NOW he did....LOL He was so looking forward to this too! He's so goofie.

I attempted to try something different for his cake this year! I looked into this a bit on the computer and really wanted to see if I could do it. What ya think?!?!
Bryce also helped put the licorice to complete the soccer ball! He LOVED it. It was a surprise to him. Here he is about to blow out his candles!


My cousin Tracy's daughter LOVES boys and really took to Adam's cousin Kyle. She'd even try to pull his hand down from his face for the pictures! She also gave Kyle's brother Alec a kiss and said "up" to him. he wasn't real sure what to do, and we all laughed. She is such a ham!

Yup, that's Emma in yet another boys arms! She just loves Adam and is always with him. She says she's his girlfriend! lol
This is a bunch of the family surrounding Ainsely! It was funny so I had to take a picture!
A lot of Adam's family hanging out in the living room!
After most of the family left, Adams parents, my parents and my brother and his family stuck around to make pizzas with the left overs from when my store closed and we played the wii. The boys got Raving Rabbits for Christmas. that game is super fun! You have to dance to get points!
This is Devyn, me, Dustin and Bryce getting down! My hair is even flying around!!! I was so hot I had to take my sweater off!
Grandma KayKay, Drew, "G" and Bryce (also sweating and took his shirt off!) Those are some sweet dance moves!
My brother, Doug, Adam and my sis-in-law Tasha again showing off their amazing dance moves!

Grandpa RaRa, Grandma KayKay, Papa, and "G" showing us that they can still get down!

This is the only picture that had all four parents in it. Although I think we are just getting it started since we aren't showing off! We had so much fun!

Tootles
~SHERRI~

5 comments:

Mingok said...

Great Birthday party especially the pizzas afterward & of course the soccer cake was very cute! Playing the wii was great, lots of fun to watch kids do it, then our turn to make foils of ourselves!

sherri and Adam said...

it was very fun!

Cheryl and Doug said...

It was a great day. I always have fun at your parties. I'm so glad to be able to celebrate birthdays with my grandchildren.

Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bryce!! Looks like you all had a great time at the party! Love all the pictures.

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks guys! Hard to believe he's 7 already!