Tuesday, January 20, 2009

up-date post!

Ok, so something happened to the SD part of my computer and I couldn't bring up any pictures....ahhhhh! I chatted with Joe in facebook last night, who had me do a few different things, but I still couldn't get it to work. I ran into Caro today and bought a SD card reader and can now up-load pictures again! I have LOTS I need to post on here, but am waiting for Adam's parents to get here for dinner, then Adam and I are heading to his basketball game, while "G" and Papa stay with the boys and get them ready for bed! Therefore, I will post what I can and add more tomorrow!

This is my cousin Tracy's daughter Gabriella

These next pictures are from my cousin Courtney's baby shower, where I finally got to spend a little time with Mia Schuch...the newest addition to our family!








She fell asleep on my chest! What a sweetheart!



OK, thats all for now! Dinner time!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh!! How cute is she? I'm so thrilled for your family. That is so wonderful.

sherri and Adam said...

Thanks Dawn! She has an older brother named Zachery from South Korea as well. he is 3 or 4. I'm not sure! Just as cute but extremely shy! My Aunt and Uncle have had him since he was like 8 months old! He's GREAT!

Robin Roberts said...

You are totally slacking with updates. What, once a week now? Come on. :)

Robin Roberts said...

In fact, I think you are slacking because you're addicted to Facebook.

sherri and Adam said...

LMAO!!!!! I AM SO addicted to facebook....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL but your on there lots too! I'll post next week when I'm not with my niece! : P

Mingok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.