Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Drew lives another day

PHEW last night was Drew's first football practice! DANG I wish I would have taken a picture of him after...EWWWW he was gross and sweaty and instantly had to shower. I ran to get some groceries while they were practicing, but Adam and Bryce stayed to watch ( I guess the parents were suppose to stay) Adam said he came over for a drink about half way thru and he wasn't trying hard enough b/c he wasn't breathing hard. He also told him he wanted to quit! When all was said and done, he said he liked it and didn't want to quit. Adam and I kept telling him the first day would be the hardest, that it would get easier to do all the different things, the more he tries them. He survived to go to another practice tonight, and tomorrow and Thursday! lol He has football practice for AT LEAST 3 weeks Mon - Thur from 6-8 then school starts and it goes down to 3 nights, but then games start also. From what I hear...we will be EXTREMELY busy! fun fun

WTG DREW!!! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!! CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO YOUR GAMES! love mommy

will take a pic of him tonight and post...LOL
~Tootles~
Sherri

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad he survived! Football is not for sissy's! I'm sure he'll love it!

sherri and Adam said...

forgot to take a pic again tonight, plus he wasn't as sweaty....although he has informed me that he now has a muscle in his right arm....not the left YET! so funny!

Cheryl and Doug said...

I hope this is a great experience for him. We want to support him in whatever he tries. Love G