Thursday, January 17, 2008

What a fun filled evening...

So, my van has either a radiator leak or a water pump leak or both...HA it is currently at Vassar radiator....hopefully will get fixed tomorrow so we can take it to the PISTONS game tomorrow night!!! GO PISTONS!!!

Many of you know that we got a new basset hound puppy for the boys for Christmas, and her name is MOLLY. Tonight she whined at the door to go out and go potty...(1st time)...what a big girl!!! ALSO she learned to climb down the basement steps alone. She has been going up steps for a few weeks, but about 3 weeks ago, she thought she'd follow Adam to the basement and took it a bit faster then planned. Since then, she's been scared of the basement steps...although she will go to the boys rooms and come back down, as of 2 days ago. Adam REALLY loves Molly, and is teaching her new things. She's a really good puppy. Oh today was the 1st day she hasn't had ANY accidents in the house. (I should post that it is 9:33pm...although this will post at a wrong time...HMMMM) Anyways, the joys of puppy training...hehehe

Drew and Bryce got a Wii for Christmas from "G" and Papa (Adam's parents.) Well for Bryce's birthday we bought him a game called WARIOS WORLD....SMOOTH MOVES!!! (we played it at Adam's aunts) SUPER fun game. After dinner, homework and showers, the boys, Adam and myself all played it for about 2 hrs. The boys went to bed and mom had to play for another 30 minutes...LOL It tells you things you need to do, and gives you a very short period of time to get them done in. Like you shave a mans face, put in grandma's teeth, blow up a balloon, drive a car, find objects, pick a nose, all kids of funny things. It's funny to watch people standing there doing such goofie things. OH I love watching Adam hula hoop, LOL.....

Now I do believe it's GH3 time....although I have been up since 4:30am and should go to bed....GH3 is calling....I need to practice so when we have the Papesh family out, I can kick Dawn's butt, cuz by the sounds of it, she ROCKS!!! hehehe

Tomorrow we are off to the Palace (I believe, LOL) Reese boys BB should have a VERY good game tomorrow night, GL

Molly is being "puppy" sat by my friend Dawn's daughter Melissa.....while we are at the Pistons game, then Saturday am, in Caro at Drew's tourney....She was very excited!!!

More when we have such an exciting day....ohhh...tomorrow is report card day.....

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Wow you guys have been busy. Glad to hear that Molly is doing so well. Wow I'm amazed how tall Bryce is he's just a litle shorter then Dustin. How was report card day?? I'm sure it went well both boys are smart. I'm sure you guys had a great time at the Pistons game. Take care and I will be waiting for more news. Love Tasha