Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bryce's 6 yr old check up

So, yesterday Bryce came home from school not feeling well....he ended up being sick for a short time, not sure what brought it on.

Today he went to the Dr. for his 6 yr old check-up. He is 64.6 pounds and is 49 and 1/4 inches tall....WOW

So Adam and I are throwing a few different family vacation thoughts in the air. Tell me what ya think. Either Orlando/Tampa to go to Disney and see family (my sister and her family live in Tampa, and Adam has family in FL too) OR Toronto to go to Canada's wonderland... http://www1.cedarfair.com/canadaswonderland/#actions (hopefully) is a link to Canada's Wonderland. We've been to both places already....Canada 4 yrs ago and Orlando 3 Yrs ago. I'm saying Canada, Adams up for Orlando....hmmmm who will win?!?! Boys don't even know we are thinking either place yet.....SHHHHHHHHH in case they want 1 and we pick the other....

take care...off to do some kindergarten homework....

4 comments:

Joe said...

You really don't need me to post my opinion, but I would go to Disney :)

sherri and Adam said...

lol, yeah I knew what you'd say....lol

Stacey Tacey said...

Disney and to see your sis sounds good to your sis too!! ha ha
Love you guys, Stacey

sherri and Adam said...

yeah well we talked yesterday about that, and you know what I believe our plans are going to end up being...sry i still love ya