Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some recent puppy visitors.....

The puppies were 2 weeks old yesterday! Hard to believe! Over the last 2 weeks, we have had MANY visitors.....here are some pictures!

My Aunt Bobbie
My Aunt Pam
My dad
My awesome friend Dawn and her daughter Melissa
Drew's best friend Mitchell
My niece, Devyn
My nephew, Dustin

Tasha (their mom)



My friend Jeanne's youngest daughter, Kaitlyn



Jeanne's son (1 of Drew's friends) Tyler


Jeanne's daughter, Reegan

My niece, Ainsely!
My brother's friend Michelle and her daughter Lillian
Michelle's oldest, Adrien holding a puppy!
Tommy holding puppy.....he said......ewww it licked me...LOL
Finally my little Austin buddy holding a puppy! He's so darn cute!
Enjoy the pics....I have to study! Anyone else wanting to come check out the puppies....give us a jingle!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love all the pictures. The puppies have grown so much already. Thanks for indulging my puppy love. BTW, I thought Kaitlyn was Reegan. How the heck did she grow up? Wow!!