Saturday, July 26, 2008

A quickie before vacation

We leave this morning for vacation, but I had a few pictures I wanted to post before then. Wednesday we got Drew's youth football equipment from Vassar so here are some pics of him in all his gear!!! He also dressed "G" up...LOL.






Wednesday night, Adam had his last league game in fast pitch. I had taken my camera there to show him Drew's pictures. They won both their games which made them the champs in their league. Here is their team pic that I took since I had my camera.

Adam is bottom second from left.

Also, I wanted to let all of you know that I checked my e-mails this morning in between packing and saw 1 from my aunt and uncle titled "It's a girl." Knowing that they had been unsuccessful in conceiving a baby after many years of trying, they adopted my cousin from South Korea. He is 3, I do believe. They have had him for about 2 and a half years now. Well they found out awhile ago that they were approved for another baby from South Korea. So now it is official and they have more news about their new baby. Her birth name is Yun-Jeong. They have named her Mayah Jeong with their last name....hehehe. They still have to wait 3-4 months to get her. She was born Feb 5, 2008. She weighed 5.5 lbs and was 19.9" long. I was hoping that everyone that reads this would keep them in your thoughts and prayers until they have their new baby girl in their arms and she is united with her forever family!!! Once that happens, I of course will be so excited and let you all know. Here are the 2 pictures my Aunt sent to us. She is adorable. She has my eyes!! LOL......LOVE HER!!!
Mayah Jeong
We are off on vacation now, and since we are NOT high tech, we don't have a lap top, and won't be able to post pics until we get home. I'll make sure I take lots of pics though so be prepared for a SUPER LONG post in a week, LOL....hope everyone has a super week/weekend!!
Tootles
~SHERRI~

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great good-bye catch up post!

Drew looks great in his football gear! I'm sure he'll love it.

Congrats to Adam on another successful softball season.

And awesome news on the newest addition in the family. She's beautiful.

Jill said...

Congrats to Adam on winning their league!

Good news about your aunt and uncle! I know how frustrating it can be not being able to conceive a child. Their new little girl is too cute! They'll be in my prayers until she is home with safe and sound.

Have a great vacation!

Jill said...

Have fun Sherri we will be waiting for a good read.

Drew looks ready to play.
"G" looks like she will be a great cheerleader!D

congrats on to new family member, must be a stressful waiting game!